CELEBRATE OUR NEW LOOK!
Stay tuned for these upcoming events and articles!
- Watch out Sabine! Beware Sebastian! gearhead girls head to Europe at the end of September to conquer Spa and the Green Hell – the grueling Nurburgring!
- Join us on Sept 2nd at our home track of Lime Park for the Historic Festival 29 – for more details, click here!
- Don’t miss SENNA showing at The Moviehouse, just 6 miles from our home track starting Sept 2nd – for more details, click here!
- And at 4pm on September 1st, join us for the Historic Festival “Race Car Parade” – for more details, click here!
- Ole! What does racing have in common with the bullring? What don’t they have in common?!
- Zen and the Art of Racing – what is it about those elusive moments?
- Need help getting to the front of the pack? Ask Shea Holbrook a question, and she’ll be glad to help you get there. On April 18, 2011, Shea won the Grand Prix of Long Beach. The Grand Prix of Long Beach is the largest, most prestigious street race in the United States, and by winning her class, Shea became just the second female winner in World Challenge history. Now she is OUR professional driver on hand here to answer YOUR questions in our Ask Shea Column.
- Also coming in October, our new series: WOW! Women on Wheels! On pole for our new series . . . Fresh off a win in NJ, currently 3rd in team championship points – just 9 points out of 1st place. Can you name our mystery driver? Write us at Dear Steph with your answers!
Would like to write for us? Let us know! Just go to Contact Us, fill in your contact details and click on the box “I’m interested in contributing to gearhead girls racing.” You can expect a speedy reply!